Site Usage Agreement
- Conditions for using this site
This website (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is operated and managed by Innophys Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Innophys" and also referred to as "we," "us," and "our").
We ask that you read and agree to the following conditions of use (hereinafter referred to as "this Agreement") before using this Website. If you do not agree to these conditions of use, we regretfully ask that you do not use this Website. By using this Website, you agree to the entirety of this Agreement. We may make changes at any time to this Agreement, and therefore we request that you check this Agreement for changes upon use.
- Scope of the usage agreement
1． This Agreement applies to the use of information providing services that utilize this Website, as well as to the use of all types of Internet services provided by us (hereinafter these are collectively referred to as "this Service").
2． Any other stipulations defined by us separately from this Agreement with regard to this Service are each regarded to comprise a part of this Agreement.
3． In the case of the stipulations of this Agreement differing to the contents of the various stipulations in the previous paragraph, we will consider that the contents of any of the other stipulations in question take precedence and apply accordingly.
- Changes to the usage agreement
We may make changes to this Agreement at our own discretion. In this case, the latest version of this Agreement after changes serves as the basis for the conditions of using this Service, and therefore we request that you check the latest contents in this Agreement.
This Agreement after changes takes effect from the moment it is displayed on this Website, except in cases defined separately by us.
- Management of user IDs and passwords
1． Registered users must appropriately manage and store user IDs and passwords related to this Service under their own responsibility, and registered users must not permit use to a third party or lease, transfer, change the registered name, buy, sell, or conduct any other similar activities regarding user IDs and passwords.
2． Registered users take responsibility for any damages that arise from the inadequate management, the negligence in use, or a third party’s use of user IDs and passwords. We will not take any responsibility for such damages.
1． To improve your convenience when you next access to this Website
- 1) Copyrights pertaining to the works (documents, pictures, illustrations, video, sound, software, etc.) posted on this Website are owned by Innophys or a third party and are protected under the Copyright Act and other laws and treaties. You may not reproduce, distribute, or adapt the works or transmit them to the public without the permission of the copyright holder, except for cases where you reproduce the works for private use or cite or use them to the extent permitted under the Copyright Act. You may not reproduce, copy, distribute (including an act of uploading to a server or similar acts that leave information in a state where it can be downloaded from the Internet), lease, translate, modify, etc. this Website without our permission.
- 2) All names, logos, trademarks and service marks (collectively referred to as "Trademarks") used in this Website are owned by Innophys or used by Innophys under a license. This Website does not permit you to use the Trademarks. The unauthorized use of the Trademarks used in this Website is strictly prohibited.
- 3) In addition to what is provided above, all intellectual property rights pertaining to the information posted on this Website and all profits obtained through these rights are vested in Innophys, unless otherwise specified. It is prohibited to use or utilize our intellectual property rights and profit obtained through these rights without our consent.
We strive to deliver reliable information when posting information to this Website, but we do not guarantee the congruity, completeness, security, accuracy, legality, recency, and permanence of all the information posted to this Website. We do not guarantee that interruptions or errors will not occur when using this Website, and we do not guarantee that no malfunctions or failures will occur on any and all PCs as a result of using this website. We do not guarantee any other matter related to the information on this Website. We will not take any responsibility for loss or damages occurring directly or indirectly to users through using this Website as well as the information or content included in this Website. We have no involvement with and will not take any responsibility for the environment in which users use PCs.
- Entrustment to external parties
We may entrust a whole or part of operations in accordance with system maintenance or other requirements without prior notice.
We may change, add, or cancel content, information, URLs, etc. in this Website without notice, and we do not take any responsibility for loss or damages resulting from this.
- Governing law
This Agreement is governed by the laws of Japan.
Disputes arising between Innophys and users in relation to this Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the district court having jurisdiction over the location of Innophys as the court of first instance.