Site Usage Agreement
- Conditions for using this site
This website (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is operated and managed by Innophys Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Innophys" and also referred to as "we," "us," and "our").
We ask that you read and agree to the following conditions of use (hereinafter referred to as "this Agreement") before using this Website. If you do not agree to these conditions of use, we regretfully ask that you do not use this Website. By using this Website, you agree to the entirety of this Agreement. We may make changes at any time to this Agreement, and therefore we request that you check this Agreement for changes upon use.
- Scope of the usage agreement
1． This Agreement applies to the use of information providing services that utilize this Website, as well as to the use of all types of Internet services provided by us (hereinafter these are collectively referred to as "this Service").
2． Any other stipulations defined by us separately from this Agreement with regard to this Service are each regarded to comprise a part of this Agreement.
3． In the case of the stipulations of this Agreement differing to the contents of the various stipulations in the previous paragraph, we will consider that the contents of any of the other stipulations in question take precedence and apply accordingly.
- Changes to the usage agreement
We may make changes to this Agreement at our own discretion. In this case, the latest version of this Agreement after changes serves as the basis for the conditions of using this Service, and therefore we request that you check the latest contents in this Agreement.
This Agreement after changes takes effect from the moment it is displayed on this Website, except in cases defined separately by us.
- Management of user IDs and passwords
1． Registered users must appropriately manage and store user IDs and passwords related to this Service under their own responsibility, and registered users must not permit use to a third party or lease, transfer, change the registered name, buy, sell, or conduct any other similar activities regarding user IDs and passwords.
2． Registered users take responsibility for any damages that arise from the inadequate management, the negligence in use, or a third party’s use of user IDs and passwords. We will not take any responsibility for such damages.
- Duties and responsibilities of users
You must not engage in any of the following acts when using this Service:
- 1) Acts that infringe on our rights and acts that pose the risk of infringing on our rights
- 2) Acts that infringe on our property and acts that pose the risk of infringing on our property
- 3) Acts that infringe upon Innophys and acts that pose the risk of infringing on Innophys, apart from those mentioned in 1) and 2) above
- 4) Acts of improperly using an ID and password used in this Website
- 5) Acts of improperly using another person’s ID or password
- 6) Acts of transferring an ID or password to a third party or allowing a third party to use an ID or password
- 7) Acts of using or providing a malicious program such as a computer virus through this Service or in relation to this Service
- 8) Acts that obstruct the operation of this Service and cause disadvantages to Innophys, or acts that pose the risk of doing so
- 9) Acts that infringe upon the copyright, other intellectual property rights, and any other rights of Innophys
- 10) Acts of malicious slander regarding Innophys, or that aim to damage the honor or trust of Innophys
- 11) Acts that prevent other users from using this Service
- 12) Acts that infringe on the property, privacy, portrait rights, or publicity rights of Innophys or of a third party, or acts that pose the risk of infringing on the property, privacy, portrait rights, or publicity rights of Innophys or of a third party
- 13) Acts that go against public order and decency, or acts that pose the risk of going against public order and decency
- 14) Acts that violate laws or regulations, or acts that pose the risk of violating laws or regulations
- 15) Criminal acts, acts that are connected to criminal acts, or acts that pose such risk
- 16) Other acts determined to be unsuitable by us
- Intellectual property rights, etc.
All intellectual property rights and all profit obtained through these rights regarding information posted on this Website belong to Innophys, unless otherwise specified. It is prohibited to use or utilize our intellectual property rights and profit obtained through these rights without our consent. It is prohibited to reproduce, copy, distribute (including an act of uploading to a server or similar acts that leave information in a state where it can be downloaded from the Internet), lease, translate, modify, etc., this Website without our permission.
We strive to deliver reliable information when posting information to this Website, but we do not guarantee the congruity, completeness, security, accuracy, legality, recency, and permanence of all the information posted to this Website. We do not guarantee that interruptions or errors will not occur when using this Website, and we do not guarantee that no malfunctions or failures will occur on any and all PCs as a result of using this website. We do not guarantee any other matter related to the information on this Website. We will not take any responsibility for loss or damages occurring directly or indirectly to users through using this Website as well as the information or content included in this Website. We have no involvement with and will not take any responsibility for the environment in which users use PCs.
- Entrustment to external parties
We may entrust a whole or part of operations in accordance with system maintenance or other requirements without prior notice.
We may change, add, or cancel content, information, URLs, etc. in this Website without notice, and we do not take any responsibility for loss or damages resulting from this.
- Governing law
This Agreement is governed by the laws of Japan.
Disputes arising between Innophys and users in relation to this Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the district court having jurisdiction over the location of Innophys as the court of first instance.